Concussion Litigation Reporter — October 2014
October 2014, Vol. 3, No. 4
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- School District, Coaches Rebuffed in Motion to Dismiss Concussion Claim
- Federal Judge Enforces Civil Judgment from Swiss Court in Concussion Case
- Some Concussion Education More Useful Than Others, Parents Say
- Hockey Team Get Partial Victory against Former Player Who Allegedly Hid History of Past Concussions
- Too Many Men on the Field?
- Insurer that Paid Disability Claim to Former NFL Player, Now Claims Fraud
- Riddell Attempts to Rid Self of Consumer Concussion Suit
- Traumatic Brain Injury Bill Passes U.S. Senate