Concussion Litigation Reporter
December 2015, Vol. 4, No. 6
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Judge Dismisses First Class Action Lawsuit Against State High School Association For Concussions
- USTA Returns Serve in Genie Bouchard Concussion Lawsuit
- Facing-Off in the National Hockey League Concussion Class Action
- Court Denies Appeal of Parent in Case Involving Accommodations for Multiple Concussions
- Should High School Football Be Banned?
- Bucknell University Responds to Eric Harris Concussion Lawsuit
- Failure to Comply with Government Claims Act Dooms Concussed Plaintiff’s Appeal
- Evidence Suggests Contact Sports Played by Amateurs Increases Risk of CTE