Buy Diazepam Online Eu Valium For Sale Online Buy Diazepam Pharmacy Us Valium Online Buy Valium London Buy Diazepam Safely Buy Diazepam Rectal Tubes Valium Online Europe Where Can I Buy Valium Over The Counter Valium Online Uk
Earlier this week, the National Football League (NFL) released the 2017 Health and Safety Report, which highlights progress under the Play Smart. Play Safe. initiative, as well as other NFL player health and safety efforts. The digital report—featuring a wide variety of interactive content—can be found here: Buy Valium London.
“Outlined in this year’s report is a demonstration of our ongoing efforts to both learn and do more,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in a letter introducing the 2017 NFL Health and Safety Report. “We will continue to seek solutions to ensure our entire football family and all those who love to play the game are provided with the best information, tools and support to protect their health and well-being.”
Published four weeks ago, here’s the table of contents for October 2017 Concussion Litigation Reporter, here’s the Table of Contents of that issue, which, as always, features “timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client:”
- The NFL’s Head Injury Research and the Law: An Overview of Liability under the Voluntary Undertaking Doctrine
- When Football Players Suffer from Concussions, Who Is Responsible?
- Third Circuit Affirms Lower Court, Denying Relief to Parents of Concussed Football Player
- Hockey Enforcer Unsuccessful at District Court, Appeals to Seventh Circuit
- Researchers Identify Possible Biomarker for Diagnosing CTE During Life
- Controversy Stirs as Youth Football Coach Is Suspended for Reinserting Player
- Mother Alleges Doctor Broke for Concussion Protocol, Leading to Serious Brain Injury
- Legal Infighting Marks Hearing on NFL Concussion Litigation in Philly
- High School Football Participation Has ‘Peaked’, Further Declines Likely, Says CU Boulder Professor
To subscribe, visit: Online Valium Reviews
The National Football League (NFL) and Buy Diazepam Next Day Delivery (FRI) today announced the winners of HeadHealthTECH Challenge II, which invited proposals for improvements in football protective equipment including helmets and related technologies, turf systems, shoulder and other pads, and additional innovative concepts.
Launched in November 2016, the Buy Generic Valium 10Mg is operated and managed on behalf of FRI by Duke University’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute (Duke CTSI).
“The TECH Challenge series is designed to identify promising innovations that improve sports safety,” said Jeff Miller, NFL Executive Vice President of Health and Safety Initiatives. “This effort not only provides finalists with needed funding to advance these technologies, but all of those who submit proposals also receive invaluable mentorship and feedback from our partners at Duke CTSI.”
FRI awards the most promising TECH Challenge proposals with a cumulative value of up to $1 million a year, including in-kind support. For TECH Challenge II, a panel of expert judges selected by Duke CTSI, in collaboration with FRI, reviewed and provided feedback on 85 proposals all focused on improved protective equipment. Every TECH Challenge applicant is invited to reapply and receives constructive feedback from Duke CTSI biomechanical experts to help refine innovations and increase chances for success on future submissions.
TECH Challenge II Winners:
- 2ND Skull—Pittsburgh, PA— received a grant of $100,000 to further evaluate the effectiveness of the 2nd Skull® skull cap in reducing impact forces and developing a second-generation version.
- Baytech Products—Asheville, NC— received a grant of $178,000 to build and test its prototype HitGard® multi-component helmet system concept.
- Windpact—Leesburg, VA— received a grant of $148,000 to support prototyping and testing of its Crash Cloud™, an impact liner system using restricted air flow and foam in helmets and protective gear.
“We want to help these and all innovators who participate in the TECH Challenges to succeed—stimulating the marketplace and raising the bar for sports safety,” said Barry Myers, MD, PhD, MBA, Director of Innovation Duke CTSI, Coulter Program Director and Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Duke University and a consultant to the NFL Players Association (NFLPA). “We’re excited about the technologies that surfaced in TECH Challenges I and II, and look forward to discovering and advancing even more innovations with TECH Challenge III.”
The HeadHealthTECH Challenge series is one component of the Buy American Diazepam Engineering Roadmap—a $60-million comprehensive plan funded by the NFL and managed by FRI to create incentives for sporting goods companies, as well as other manufacturers, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and universities from around the world to develop improved helmets and protective equipment in the next two to four years.
TECH Challenge III is open for submissions through September 29, 2017. Information about TECH Challenges and the process for making a submission can be found at:Buy Diazepam 10Mg Online. TECH Challenge III winners are expected to be announced in early 2018.
Buy Msj Valium India, announced in April 2017, include Cheapest Valium Online Uk for its highly efficient energy-absorbing Zorbz technology and Buy Valium 5Mg Uk for its Guardian Cap technology—a soft helmet cover designed to reduce the severity of impacts.