Concussion Litigation Reporter is published monthly by Hackney Publications. Each issue provides timely reporting on developments and strategies in the emerging legal practice area of sports concussions.
The content listed on this page is for subscribers only, and subscribers must be logged in to view it. For information about subscribing, please see our Subscription page.
- 2014: November | October | September | August | July
- 2014: June | May | April | March | February | January
- 2013: December | November | October | September | August | July
- 2013: June | May | April | March | February | January
- 2012: December | November | October | September | August | July
- Would I Let My Son Play Football?
- Football Fatality in Arizona Leads to Questioning of Equipment Safety
- Arrington v. NCAA: Overview and Potential Implications
- Attorney: Caution is a Good Thing When it Comes to Concussions
- Concussions Are a Headache for the NHL and NFL
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Youth Athletics – What Do You Need to Know?
- The NFL’s Concussion Policy Continues to Evolve…and Improve
- Concussion Awareness Improves, But More Work Remains
- Law Firm Highlights Concussion Risks off the Playing Field
- Sports Lawyer Weighs in on Duerson Case
- Number of Plaintiffs Swell as Law Firms Seek Out Former NFL Players, for Concussion Litigation
- Settlement Reached in Eveland v. San Marcos Unified School District Case
- Workers Compensation Rules May Preclude Latest Concussion Lawsuits
- Attorney Looks at NCAA’s Response to Concussion Lawsuit
- Ex-Player’s Solicitation of Concussion Plaintiffs Draws Criticism
- Attorney Warns About the Inadequacy of Helmets When It Comes to Concussions
- Sports Law Professors Address Concussion Litigation versus the NFL and NCAA
- Double Down Stunt Recently Banned in High School Spirit Competition
- Parents File Lawsuit on Behalf of Son, Who Suffered Concussion
- Unions, Leagues Discuss Concussions at Sports Lawyers Association Meeting
- Dave Duerson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Could be the First Major Test Case in the NFL Concussion Litigation