To contact Hackney Publications, please submit your inquiry, comment, or reply in the form below.
- Court Denies NFL’s Statute of Limitations Argument in Concussion Case Involving Player from the 1950s
- Researchers Identify How Inflammation Spreads Through the Brain After Injury
- Concussion Lawsuit Puts Focus on Tracking Concussed Athletes After They Leave the Playing Field and Engage in Other School Activities; Experts Weigh In
- BIAA Submits Testimony for TBI Funding
- Table of Contents for the March 2017 Issue of Concussion Litigation Reporter
Tagsawareness baseline brain class action coach College concussion conference court CTE education expert football helmet high school hockey insurance lacrosse law lawsuit legal legislation litigation marijuana medical NCAA negligence nfl policy product protocol research return-to-play safety settlement soccer study symptoms TBI technology test testing trainer treatment youth