Legal trends around concussions will be one of several panel discussions that will be held tomorrow during the 3rd Annual Conference on Sports and Entertainment Law at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.
Speakers and panelists from all over the country will be on hand to present and discuss the most critical issues in the fields of sports and entertainment law.
Participating in the Saturday afternoon concussion discussion panel are:
- Jason Belzer (Founder, Global Athlete Management Enterprises, Inc.) (Moderator)
- Paul Anderson (Founder, NFLConcussionLitigation.com)
- David Dodick, MD (Professor of Neurology, Mayo Clinic Phoenix)
- Travis Leach (Member, Jennings Strouss)
- Scott Peters (Former ASU + NFL Offensive Lineman)
You’ll recognize Anderson, who continues to serve as the editor of Concussion Litigation Reporter (CLR) and remains one of the foremost experts on the legal side of sports concussions. By the way, Paul will be offering a very provocative article for the upcoming November issue of CLR. Stay tuned.