The latest issue of Concussion Litigation Reporter has been posted for subscribers.
- NFL’s Disability Board’s Acknowledgement of Mike Webster’s Head Injuries While Playing: A Vicious Hit to NFL’s Position in Concussion Litigation? By Jarett Warner
- Cheerleading — the Forgotten Sport By Paul Anderson
- Ohio Governor Signs Concussion Law that Includes Younger Athletes, Introduces ‘Accountability’ By Holt Hackney
- Cheerleader Sues School District, Coaches, Claiming Negligence By Holt Hackney
- Sudden Impact: Liability for Sports Related Concussions By John McKiggan
- Ivy League Concussion Policy Strives to Reduce Exposure By Brian Hendrickson
- Lomas Brown and the Concussion Issue By Holt Hackney
- Deciphering the Drew Tate Concussion Controversy By Holt Hackney with Jon Heshka
See Concussion Litigation Reporter for this month’s issue.