The latest issue of Concussion Litigation Reporter has been posted for subscribers.
Bridgett Wallace, the CEO and Co-Founder of “Concussion Health” recently visited with Concussion Litigation Reporter for an exclusive interview about her organization and the impact it is having on a national basis. This article is among those listed below.
- Trainer Fired After Failing to Begin ‘Return to Play’ Protocol on Student
- Mayo Clinic Researchers Tout Test to Gauge Severity of Concussions
- Report Clears Chargers Medical Staff in Concussion Case
- The Webster Case May Disprove NFL Fraud
- AB 1309 Tries to Knock Out California Pro-Athlete Workers’ Compensation
- Tennessee’s Concussion Law Awaits the Governor’s Signature
- Concussion Health CEO Talks Training and Certification
Also of interest is Dustin Fink’s (Founder of The Concussion Blog) comment on the firing of one particular trainer. He minces no words in saying, “This entire situation stinks of over-reaction and power grabbing.”
See Concussion Litigation Reporter for this month’s issue.