April 2014, Vol. 2, No. 10
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Xavier Student-Athlete Files Lawsuit Against School, Head Soccer Coach
- California Jury Rules in Favor of Riddell
- Court Dismisses Negligence Claim Brought by Concussed Student Athlete
- Football Findings Suggest Concussions Caused by Series of Hits
- NAD recommends manufacturer of brain recovery supplement discontinue unsupported establishment claims and testimonials
- Boogaard Plaintiffs Checked in Attempt To Get Back in State Court
- School District Sued After Failing to Accommodate Concussed Student
- Stanford Runner Becomes First Active Division-1 Athlete to Sue NCAA Over Concussions . . . Then Backs Out Of Suit!
- Trial Starts in California Concussion Case