May 2014, Vol. 2, No. 11
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Court Denies Schutt’s Motion to Dismiss in Sheely Case
- Ready, Set, Hot!: Does Warm Weather Play a Role in Football Concussions?
- New Northern District of Ohio Decision Interprets Ohio’s Catastrophic Loss Exception to the Cap on Noneconomic Damages in Concussion Case
- The Concussion Issue and Helmet Manufacturer Liability – Where We go from Here
- Cheerleading Concussions Mount, Leading to Litigation
- Ex-Chargers File Concussion Suit Against NFL, Riddell
- Concussion Activist Is an Agent of Change