June 2014, Vol. 2, No. 12
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Settlement Allegedly Reached Between Concussed Player, School District
- Can High School Sports Survive Rising Concussion Liability Concerns?
- Concussion Litigation Could Take Months, if not Years, to Conclude
- Concussion Rate in High-School Athletes More Than Doubled in 7-Year Period
- Canadian School Board Makes Concussion Education Mandatory for Students
- Hockey Player Sues Opponent, Referees After Suffering a Concussion
- NFL Concussion Payout Highlights Again the Legal Issues for All Parties