September 2014, Vol. 3, No. 3
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Former Canadian Football Player Has a Hard Row to Hoe In Concussion Lawsuit
- FTC’s Letters to Retailers Regarding Concussion-Related Products Has Us Scratching Our Heads
- A Small Speed Bump on the Way to the NCAA Concussion Settlement
- Settlement Reached in Litigation Involving Steve Moore, Todd Bertuzzi, and the Vancouver Canucks
- Heightened Concussion Concerns in Scholastic Athletics Mount Nationwide
- Matthew Onyshko v. National Collegiate Athletic Association: A Re-examination of the ‘Inherent Risk’ of Playing Football.
- Soccer Organizations Latest to Come Under Fire in Class Action Lawsuit
- The Lingering Effects of Pre-Approval to the NFL and Former Player’s Settlement
- Couple Sues over Decision to Reinsert Daughter in Soccer Scrimmage