Concussion Litigation Reporter
March 2015, Vol. 3, No. 9
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- USA Water Polo Sued for Failing to Adopt Concussion Protocols
- Has Norwalk, Connecticut Become the Safest City in the Country When It Comes to Concussions?
- Mother Sues Pop Warner Football, Others after Son, Who Allegedly Suffered Concussion, Commits Suicide
- Athletic Trainers Step to the Podium in Shaping Concussion Laws
- Rugby Union Likely To Face Legal Action on Concussions, According To Doctor
- NFL Concussion Suit: Further Changes to Settlement Agreement
- NCAA Summit Draws Soccer Community to Discuss Health, Safety