July 2015, Vol. 4, No. 1
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Court Weighs in on Recklessness Standard in Concussion Case involving School District and Coach
- Examining the Purported Safety Benefits of Synthetic Turf Fields
- Rigged Game: The Florida Supreme Court’s Decision in Plancher and the Abuse of Sovereign Immunity in Sports Law
- Insurers and Insureds Could be at Odds over Sports Concussion Lawsuits
- Ohio Court Reinstates Concussion Lawsuit against Bowling Green State University
- Focus of University of Illinois Concussion Lawsuit Is Whether Defendants Followed Protocol
- A New Paradigm for Understanding Incapacitating Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Who’s to Blame for Iowa High School Football Player’s Concussion?
- Cheerleader Sues after Performing Stunt that Led to Concussion
- In Teaming Up with USA Football, Oregon Gets Proactive about Concussions
- Former WWE Superstar Offers Perspective on His Concussion Lawsuit