Concussion Litigation Reporter — June 2015
August 2015, Vol. 4, No. 2
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Court Rules that Youth Football League’s Claim Against Riddell Can Continue
- The NCAA and Its Insurers Are Fighting Over Coverage for Concussion Lawsuits
- State High School Athletic Associations Get Proactive with Concussion Insurance
- Cheerleader Fails to Clear Gross Negligence Standard in Concussion Case
- Sports Law Expert takes a Closer Look at $200 Million Concussion Lawsuit against the CFL
- Coaches vs. Medical Personnel: Who Rules?
- Federal Judge Delivers a Victory to Soccer Organizations
- Head Impacts and Collegiate Football Practice and Games; A Precursor to Action from the NCAA?
- Does Concussion Impact Men and Women Differently?