Concussion Litigation Reporter — September 2015
October 2015, Vol. 4, No. 4
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Court Sends a Message to Riddell and other Sporting Goods Manufacturers
- Concussed Football Player Claims High School, Coach Didn’t Follow Louisiana Youth Concussion Act
- Court Rules for Riddell in Consumer Fraud Case after Reconsidering Original Decision
- Former Student Athlete Sues Bucknell over Concussion
- The Underidentification of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in Professional Sports
- Ex-Mission Prep Football Player Can Seek Punitive Damages in Lawsuit against Teammate, Judge Rules
- Concussion Injuries in Sport – Who is Liable?
- Sports Entities Embrace Online Concussion Program to Mitigate Concussions
- MMA, New York State and Concussions