Concussion Litigation Reporter Table of Contents November 2015
November 2015, Vol. 4, No. 5
Timely reporting on developments and legal strategies at the intersection of sports and concussions—articles that benefit practicing attorneys who may be pursuing a claim or defending a client.
- Court: Concussed Plaintiff Must Exhaust Administrative Remedies Before Making Accommodation Claim
- Parents Appeal the Dismissal of Concussion Lawsuit Involving Son
- Tennis Star Eugenie Bouchard Sues Operators of the U.S. Open For Accident That Resulted In Head Injury
- Former High School Football Player Sues School District After Coaches Re-Insert Him in Game
- Court Closes the Door on Concussed Plaintiff’s Claim, Dismissing with Prejudice
- WWE Attorneys Ask Court for Sanctions, Grapple over Proper Actions in CTE Lawsuit
- Would OSHA “Punt” on Inspecting an NFL team?
- Parents vs. Football: Study Finds 41 Percent of Parents Want Football Eliminated From School