To contact Hackney Publications, please submit your inquiry, comment, or reply in the form below.
- The Center Foundation Hosts Professional Education Conference on Concussion Management via Live Webinar
- Players flagged for targeting may be able to remain in bench area
- Former Athletic Trainer Sues Union, Citing Coaches’ Dismissiveness About Athletes’ Concussions
- Publication Examines Concussion Litigation from the Defendant’s Perspective
- Hackney Publications Launches Opioids and the Law, Raising Awareness About the Impact of the Opioid Crisis on American Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native Communities
Tagsawareness baseline brain canada class action coach College concussion conference court CTE education expert football helmet high school hockey insurance lacrosse law lawsuit legal legislation litigation marijuana medical NCAA negligence nfl policy protocol research return-to-play safety settlement soccer study symptoms TBI technology test testing trainer treatment youth