Tag Archives: concussion litigation reporter
The September issue of Concussion Litigation Reporter has been published and is available at https://concussionpolicyandthelaw.com/concussion-litigation-reporter/
This issue is the best ever in terms of breadth of content, including previously unreported judicial opinions involving sports concussions; original articles written by legal practitioners, professors, and medical experts in the field; and multi-sourced stories from our team of journalists.
The table of contents follows:
- Entering the War Room of NFL Concussion Litigation
- Concussion legislation: Worth the Paper it’s Written On?
- Egdorf Focuses on Emerging Liability Questions Arising from Concussions
- Insurers Attempts To Get Out of Concussion Game
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Suicide, Personality Alterations, and Dementia In Athletes: A Call For Change And Reform
- State Concussion Legislation – Where We Stand
- Texas Concussion Law’s Training Requirements Start Kicking In
- Court Finds for School District in Concussion Case involving Swimmer
- Court Sustains ADA Claim Brought by Coach Who Suffers from Post-concussion Syndrome